Sedivore: The Untittled
Spend no more than 28 Build Points on Attributes. You do not have to spend every point – any points left over can be used later when buying perks.
- Distribute 28 Attribute Points among the Common Attribute Categories
- The 1st rank in every Attribute is free.
- The 2nd rank in any Attribute costs 1 Attribute Point.
- The 3rd rank in any Attribute cost 1 additional Attribute Point.
- The 4th rank in any Attribute cost 2 additional Attribute Point.
- The 5th rank in any Attribute costs 2 additional Attribute Points.
- The 6th rank in any Attribute costs 3 additional Attribute Points.
- No Attribute can begin play above 6.
- A 0 in an Attribute is reserved only for special situations and creatures
- Skills cannot be used for any Attribute that is at 0.
The average human adult has roughly 2 to 4 ranks in each Attribute. Characters are designed to be above the “Norm”, even if they are not Supernatural.
_Ex: A Strength of 3 costs 3 Attribute Points. An Agility of 5 costs 6 Attribute Points.