Sedivore: The Untittled
Add up the total number of Ranks the character has in his Physique Attributes and multiply this by 1.5 (round down), this is the number of Skill Points you receive for your Physique Skills. Do the same for the Intelligence, and Charisma Attributes.
- The 1st rank in any Skill costs 1 Skill Point
- The 2nd rank in any Skill costs 2 additional Skill Point
- The 3rd rank in any Skill costs 3 additional Skill Point
- The 4th rank in any Skill costs 4 additional Skill Points
- The 5th rank in any Skill costs 5 additional Skill Points.
- Each Skill Rank reduces the Target Number needed by 1
- A skill of 0 Ranks increases the Target Number by 2.
- Certain skills are so specific that untrained use increases the Target Number by 5.
- No skill can begin play at 6
- Only Guild Skills can begin play over 3
Ex: If a character had 5 Strength, 5 Agility, and 6 Endurance he would have 24 Skill points to spend on Physique Skills. If that character decided to buy the One-handed skill at 3 ranks, it would cost him 6 Skill Points, however having that skill at 5 ranks would cost 15 Skill Points; and would also require membership in a Guild that teaches this skill to their members.